Best Taxi Services from Chalgrove
Smart Cabi is an ever-growing fleet of the best private taxi services in Chalgrove and the surrounding areas. Using the latest GPS technology, we can track our Taxi vehicles and our advanced computer system keeps us at the forefront of efficient taxi services throughout.
Places to visit near Chalgrove leys
- Chalgrove, about 10 miles (16 km) southeast of Oxford, is a village and civil zone in South Oxfordshire.
- A sub-post office and have many shops in the High Street, including two tradesman shop, a florist shop and a pharmacy shop.
- Chalgrove Cricket Club plays in the League Division Six of the Oxfordshire Cricket Association.
- Chalgrove has a Women’s Institute.
Chalgrove village festival May Day
Every May Day Bank Holiday Monday in the village of Chalgrove, the biggest and best free entry festival in South Oxfordshire is held. A perfect day out for all of the family. There are some alterative things that happen for fun, which are:
- Amazing Wayne Wonder. The award-winning balloon modeler and entertainer for children.
- Live music, two circus shows and entertainment, a classic car showcase, and an RAF helicopter.
- There are fairground swings, go-karts, and a bouncy slide for the more adventurous. Arts and Crafts.
- Also have food stalls, such as candy floss, ice cream, pizza, and West Indian meals, and burgers.
Monument Business Park
Monument Park is near Chalgrove village, in the former zone of Warpsgrove. This business park, managed by Jennings, offers a number of South Oxfordshire companies with accommodation and services. Monday to Friday, the park contains the Picnic Hamper cafe and business lounge, which offers snacks, beverages and free wifi.